Skip to the content
1. Duties of Attorney - Travis County
2. Motion for Protective Custody - Hopkins County
3. Order of Protective Custody
4. Order of Protective Custody - Travis County
5. Notice to Patient of Probable Cause Hearing - Hopkins County
6. Notification of Probable Cause Hearing - Travis County
7. Patient's Election and Attorney's Certification to Court - PC Hearing
8. Waiver of Right to Appear at Probable Cause Hearing
9. Order Continuing OPC While Under Advisement - Travis County
10. Result of Probable Cause Hearing and Related Orders
11. Order that Probable Cause Does or Does Not Exist - Travis County
12. Order for Continued Detention Based on Probable Cause and Accompanying Forms - Denton County
Sign up for updates!
Subscribe to receive announcements from the Judicial Commission on Mental Health to your inbox.